Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall coordination and quality implementation of Project activities;
- Coordination and supervision of project staff
- Planning, implementation, and monitoring of activity and operational plans and budget
- Setting of business targets in line with project objectives
- Identifying and nurturing the opportunities for collaboration and partnership with other relevant organisations operating in Kakamega and Bungoma counties
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- A degree/diploma in Agribusiness management or related field
- More than 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of the agribusiness sector in Kenya, with knowledge on seedling business will be an added advantage.