Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine optimal growing conditions for each crop.
- Implement all phytosanitary requirements for healthy, disease free seedling production
- Decide which plants to grow and how many of each plant are necessary for business operations.
- Create marketing plans, set budgets, order supplies, and ensure proper working conditions of equipment.
- Supervise nursery employees.
- Responsible for establishing a safe working environment.
- Bachelor /Diploma in Agriculture or related field
- At least 2 years experience in a commercial grafting nursery.
- Skilled in all grafting techniques
- Broad technical knowledge of crops, and farming practices.
- Must be flexible with good communication skills