Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure project is within budget
- Handle project and office petty cash
- Maintain accurate project documentation and complete project files with regards to manpower and materials costing
- Identify areas of potential project gross margin improvement and ensure accurate recovery of all costs as defined in the contract
- Maintaining accounting procedures to deliver the integrity of costs, forecasts and budgets.
- Preparation of financial reports, Process claims for reimbursement of petty cash and arrange for petty cash disbursement
- Handle all company procurement activities
- Degree/Diploma in accounting and CPAII
- Three years working experience in an international NGO, experience in preparing grant proposals and reporting.
- Ability to work independently and make routine decisions.